WiMAX is 4G technology used in long-range wireless networking. The basic setup involves a base station installed by service providers (to implement the technology in coverage areas) and receivers installed at client locations. WiMAX would operate similar to Wi-Fi, but at higher speeds over greater distances and for a greater number of end-users.
rahaMAX 4G WiMAX technology delivers fast, reliable and economical Internet for your commercial needs. You can maintain network stability with your whole company is online at the same time. Our technology is at the forefront of overcoming barriers such as interoperability and cost of deployment.
- - A single base station can serve hundreds of clients.
- - Speed of deployment is much faster for new users compared to wired networks.
- - High level of security options available for WiMAX technology because of systems encryption.
- - Greater range over Wi-Fi connections.
- - Designed with better quality of service (QoS)
- - WiMAX is a cheaper wireless alternative to the Internet services delivered via ADSL, cable modems or LAN.
- - WiMAX allows real access to end users through its own infrastructure